Disasters happen every day across the nation. It’s how you recover that allows you to move forward. Commercial insurance can protect your business so that you can continue to operate effectively. At Massabni Insurance & Financial, Inc., we’re here to help you explore the various policy options.
What commercial insurance is needed?
Often, it’s not just one type of commercial insurance that’s needed to protect a business. It all depends on your industry, how many employees you have, and other details. Our insurance agents can help you navigate the types of commercial insurance needed based on your operations.
There are a few common policies to consider:
- Liability: Protects you when someone gets hurt on your property or you damage someone else’s property.
- Property: Protects the building you operate from and the inventory inside of it.
- Auto: Offers commercial coverage for any business vehicle.
- Worker’s compensation: Protects your employees if they’re injured on the job.
- Business interruption: Provides you with revenue if your business is forced to close temporarily.
Depending on your operations, some coverage may be required while others are optional. Either way, bundling policies can save you money and offer you financial protection.
How Insurance Needs Evolve
It’s important to realize that the needs of your business will evolve over time. As such, you need to update your insurance policies to meet the needs of your business. For example, if you increase your operations and you have more inventory on-premises, the minimum levels of coverage for property insurance should increase, too.
Our independent agents can help you update your policies on an annual basis, so you have the coverage that you need. This way, you have the coverage necessary when you file a claim. Otherwise, one accident could be enough to bankrupt your operations – and our goal is to prevent that from happening.
Shopping for commercial insurance doesn’t have to be complicated. Call us at Massabni Insurance & Financial, Inc. to explore coverage for your business today.